Página Inicial » Convidados
- 1976, Graduated with Honors in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan.
- 1978, Specialized with Honors in Occupational Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine, Milan University.
- 1982 - 2008, Head of the Ergophthalmology Unit at the Department of Occupational
- Health “Clinica del Lavoro L. Devoto” of the Milan State University.
- 1985 - 2008 Contract Professor of Work Physiology and Ergonomics at the postgraduate School of Occupational Health, held at the Milan University.
- Visiting professor at the postgraduate school of Brescia University and Rome -Tor Vergata University.
- Certified Occupational Hygienist since 1993.
- 1996, appointed Chairman of the Scientific Committee on Work and Vision of the International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH).
- Currently Coordinator of the Subcommittee on microbial agents.
- 2008, Associate Professor of Occupational Health and Head of the Ergophthalmology Unit at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome.
- From 2010 to 2012, Coordinator for the Integrated Course on Ophthalmic Pharmacology, Hygiene and Occupational Medicine of the Bachelor Degree in Orthoptic and Ophthalmic
- Assistance at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome.
- From 2010 to 2017, Director of the Bachelor Degree in Environment and Workplace Prevention Techniques at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Branch of Moliterno (Potenza).
- From 2013 to 2017 Director of the Postgraduate Course in Occupational Health at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome.
- From 2013 to 2017 Head of Discipline for Occupational Health at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome.
- From 2018 to date lecturer and consultant at the University of Tor Vergata, Rome.
- From 2020 Adjunct Professor at The University of Adelaide (Australia).
- Interests include studies on the relationship between work and vision with specific reference to workload evaluation, photometry and radiometry, as well as health surveillance in ergophthalmology.
- Author of 141 publications and over 200 national and international communications on various topics in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Hygiene, including: termal stress evaluation, disorders from vibrating tools, cross-sectional and longitudinal studies on operators employed in near work, subjectivity and lighting conditions relationship, chemical and microbial pollutants in offices.
08:15 às 12:45 - SIMPÓSIO INTERNACIONAL DE ERGOFTALMOLOGIA
11:15 às 12:00 - Effect of blue light on workers and on led screen computerised instruments users.